"Welcome to my GURPS Space site; these maps and other graphics are only for playing Space/Science Fiction type games. They are copyright and not to be used for other purposes. If you have them on your site, please remove them. Thank you."
"My maps are free. If you purchased them, you got scammed."
"Not for redistribution or resale. Hyperlinking from Pinterest or other such share sites is prohibited."
1) From reading the GURPS Traveller pdf I bought, I will likely just go with the standard Traveller mapping methods. GURPS Space doesn’t have Sector and sub-sector maps. The info I found, and asking on the Steve Jackson Games forums, is there isn’t a sector map method. A Cartesian mapping method is used instead.
2) UPPs have not been done yet.
3) Navigation menus have been added.
4) There will be 9 sectors per area. More will be added later. Two Galaxy arms and a path connecting them.
5) Some planets are on the GURPS Cartesian map, most aren’t. Links are provided to the planet maps for those planets on the cartesian map.
6) No details on the maps.
7) I have added a cartesian style map similar to the ones in the GURPS Star Atlas books.
8) I am a retiree, so updates here are as I have the time to do them.